Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

Midwest Minority Supplier Development Council

Family Law

At Paschal Nwokocha Law Offices, our approach to family law stems from a vision to reduce conflict as it relates to family law matters.

Often times, issues surrounding custody, spousal maintenance (alimony), parenting access, child support, and marital agreements involve ongoing and changing relationships. At Paschal Nwokocha Law Offices, we will always be zealous advocates and strive to get the best results for our clients with a problem solving approach that maximizes the goals of our clients and truly meets their needs.

We have the experience and insight to not only help you get the best results but also guide you to a better understanding of the process. Our expertise will help you navigate the legal process and provide you with the best options available.

Language Translator

Immigration Law Office Minneapolis Minnesota